The type of data or information that You share with or provide to TheFeMall and that TheFeMall collects from You;
The purpose for collection of such data or information from You; TheFeMall's information security practices and policies; and TheFeMall's policy on sharing or transferring Your data or information with third parties.
1. Information Collection and Storage of such Information
The Information (which shall also include data) provided by You to TheFeMall or collected from You by TheFeMall may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
- Personal Information
Such Information that can be collected and further used to contact you is known as the Personal Information. Personal Information in this policy includes the following but is not limited upto:
- Your residential or official address,
- Your contact details,
- Your e-mail id or any other contact details,
- Your D.O.B (Date of Birth),
- Your Gender,
- Details regarding your transaction,
- Your Computer’s IP address,
- Your unique login details that you use to make the purchase transaction from the website.
- Any other such information that you provide on the Website during the registration process.
- The above Personal Information can be collected in number of ways during the course of You:
- Creating an account as a seller on the Website,
- Creating an account as a user on the Website,
- Accessing the services availed on the website which includes making an offer for sale, purchasing online, taking part in online surveys, having a conversation with TheFeMall’s customer care either by phone, email or any other source or posting the reviews under each product available on the website or,
- Doing any kind on business on the Website
- Non Personal Information
TheFeMall.com is also entitled to collect any other type of Information from you that is not personal. This information can be collected when you access the Website and shall be stored in the server logs. Any kind of Non-Personal Information will not guide TheFeMall to identify or contact you personally.
The Non-Personal Information will include:
- Your Geo Location
- Your telecom or internet service provider details
- Which internet browser you use like Firefox, Google Chrome, IEetc
- OS of your laptop or computer
- Website you visited before accessing TheFeMall.com
- How long you stay on the Webite and also the details like the date and time you access the website.
These Non-Personal Information is collected through the Cookies. TheFeMall.com has the right to store permanent or temperory cookies on your computer/laptop. You have the option of blocking or deleting these cookies. But if you turned the cookies off then you might be prevented from using few features of the Website.
Advertisement: TheFeMall might use the third parties to display ads on the Website or across the internet. Such third parties may collect such Non-Personal Information about your access to the Website.
- You hereby represent to TheFeMall.com that
- All the Information that you provide to TheFemall would be reliable, authentic, current, correct and updated and also that you have all the rights to provide such information to the website.
- If you are proving such information to the Website and if the Website make use of such information then this shall not violate or break any third party agreement, judgements, decrees, charter documents or orders.
All the Information provided by you shall be stored in the electronic form, some of the data might also be stored in the Physical form. We have all the right to store, collect, analyze, process as well as use the data in the countries other than Dubai in accordance with the applicable laws. We also have the right to enter into the agreement with the third parties (outside or in Dubai) which can store and use your information. These third parties may have their own security measures to protect your data.
2.Reason for collecting, storing, processing and using Your Information
TheFeMall collect, store, uses and process Your information for any reason that is permissible under the applicable law and with the consent of the user and shall include the following:
- To assist You in using the Website and its services,
- To take action to your Inquires and reply to your queries about the Products and Services available on the Website,
- To send you discounts, deals and offers goin on in the Website,
- To send you Information about change in any terms and conditions, policies or any other changes,
- To send you survey forms for marketing purpose,
- To make your experience better on thw website by presenting products of your choices,
- To address any technical problem that you face while accessing the Website,
- To guide you if any of your payment transaction for the purchase fails,
- For rightly administrating the Website,
- To carry out internal reviews and analyze the data for the Website,
- To improve the content, services and advertising on the Website,
- To protect the honesty of the Website,
- To implement security measures,
- To provide value added serices like Single Sign On which enables a user to enter his name, mobile number or email id to access multiple apps and website,
- To understand and analyze how the services of the Website are being used, to check the impact of advertisements, to facilitating payments,
- To reply to the legal or any judicial process by providing information to law enforcement agencies
- To conduct surveys about the user behavior and their preferences,
- To prevent or investigate against any illegal or fraudulent activity taking place on the Website by the User.
- To enable an investor or a buyer to evaluate the business of TheFeMall.
- To conduct internal audit.
You acknowledge and agree that any Information collected from you is necessary for TheFeMall and also that its for the lawful purpose.
3.Disclosure and Sharing Your Information
a. You agree that TheFeMall have all the rights to share, disclose and transfer Your Information in Dubai as well as outside Dubai to different TheFeMall entities, third parties like business partners, bank or any financial institution for any purpose required by the applicable law. In any such sitiatation of sharing the information to the third party, we will ensure that the same level of security measures is taken by the third party for the protection of your shared data.
c. TheFeMall may share any kind of statistical data or any other Non Personal Information without your consent to facilitates various programs launched by the Wesbite, its business partners, third-parties, banks or financial institutions. We also have all the right to share your information to those people who supports our business. We also use third parties like debit/credit card processing companies, payment gateways to ensure that you make payment for buying the products on the Website. When you make such transaction, you may have the option to save your card details for easy and faster further transactions. In such a scenario, we may share your Personal Information as its necessary for the third parties for providing you such services. The processing of payments are as per these third parties policies and we are not responsible to you in case of any delay or failure in you payment processing.
d. TheFeMall might also share your Personal Information if it finds that it is necessary to take action or prevent any illegal or fraudulent activity involving any kind of threat to the physical safety of any person.
e. We also have the right to share your information if it is anytime required by the law, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in reply to the request from the law or judicial or any other constitutional authority to establish our legal rights to protect from the legal claims.
f. You also agree that this type of sharing and disclosure of your Personal Information as well as Non Personal Information will not bring any kind of wrong loss to you or to any other third party, or any wrong gain to us or the third party.
4.Links to Third Party Websites
a. Any link that goes from our Website to the third party websites are not controlled by TheFeMall unless the same is specified on the Website.
5.Security and Retention
a. Its highly important for your to safeguard your Personal Information. TheFeMall works hard to ensure that the Your Personal Information in protected against any kind of unauthorized access or disclosure. For this reason, TheFeMall secure internal reviews of data collection, storage, appropriate encryption and security measures to protect against any unauthorized entry to systems where the website keep your Personal Information. The FeMall and its entities will adopt all the possible security measures as mentioned in the applicable laws for the protection of your Personal Information. However your right to allege damages will be limited upto the right to claim only the legal damages stated under the Information Technology Act 2000 and you set free and waive all TheFeMall entities from any such claim of damages.
b. Despite being limited in this Policy, The FeMall will not be hwld responsible for any kind of loss, misuse or damage of your Personal Information, if such loss is is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
c. "Force Majeure Event" means anything that is ahead of the reasonable control of TheFeMall and will include, without limitation, explosion, fire, earthquake, flood, riots, strike hacking, war, computer crashes, internet network, electricity failure etc.
d. While We make sure to take all the appropriate steps to safeguard your personal information which We store, You also acknowledge that the internet networks are not completely secured and we cannot ensure 100% assurance regarding the Security of your personal details.
e. You accept that The Website has the right to retain Personal Information shared by you till the time required for the purpose or is necessary under the applicable law. However the Non-Personal Information shall be saved till indefinite period.
6.User Discretion and Opt Out
a. You accept and also acknowledge that all the information that you are providing is out of your own will. You also have a choice to not provide the same details to TheFeMall or you can also withdraw your consent later for such Personal information sharing for which you need to send an email to the grievance officer. In such a scenario where you refuse to share the Personal Information, you should not visit the website and TheFeMall may also not be able to deliver your product to your address.
b. There is also an option where you can add or edit your Personal Information anytime.
7.Transfer or Sale of Business or Assets
b. You are also in compulsion to use this Website only for lawful purposes and not indulge in any such action that is not permitted by this website.
a. Any kind of logos, service marks, trademarks presented on the Website are the sole ptoperty of TheFeMall or their vendors or third parties. You have no permission to use those Marks without the consent of TheFeMall, its vendors and the third parties;
b. provides for sharing of information;
c. provides for proper security procedures and practices;
d. provides for any type of personal information data to be collected;
e. is easily reachable and provide statements of TheFeMall policies with respective of Information;
f. provides for the purpose of usage and collection of the information.
g. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Offer subject to availability
2. Purchase limit may apply on selected products.
3. Cashback is applicable on minimum order of 300AED.
4. The maximum amount of 150AED will be offered as Cashback.
5. Cashback will be sent to customers in form of coupon which they can avail on their next
purchase before March, 2017.
6. New user will get a coupon code 50AED, which they can avail throughout the website.
7. Only one coupon code will be applicable on any purchase of the products.
8. Promotion may withdraw at any time without notice.
9. Terms & Conditions of sale might change without prior notice.